Emergency Medical Services DistrictThe Alameda County Emergency Medical Services (ALCO EMS) is the Agency that plans, implements, and oversees all Emergency Medical Services (EMS) activities conducted in Alameda County.
07/09/2019- Second draft of the 2020 Field Protocol Updates
The second draft of the 2020 Field Manual updates is now available and you can use the links below to review them.
- Summary of Update Proposals
- 2020 Field Manual Second Draft Updates
- 2020 Field Manual Reference Materials
If you have any comments, please email them to Lee Siegel. Public comment on these updates will take place during the next Emergency Medical Oversight Committee Meeting which will be held at ALCO EMS' offices, 10a-12p on July 22, 2019. The protocol update Train-the-trainer is scheduled for September 23, 1000-1200 (Location TBD)
01/18/2019- 911 Transport Provider Agreement
The completed Emergency Medical Services Ambulance Transport Provider Agreement with Falck Northern California for 911 Transport Services during 2019-2024 is now available for viewing.
01/02/2019- 2019 Field Protocols
The 2019 Alameda County Field Protocols are now available! Follow this link for the PDF Version of the Field Manual. Hard-copies of the Field Manual are available at our office for purchase during business hours. Here are the links to the mobile app version of the 2019 Field Manual: 2019 Field Manual for iOS Devices | 2019 Field Manual for Android Devices
Popular EMS Links:
- Administrative Policies
- EMS Corps Program (ALCO EMS' EMT Training Program for Under-represented youth from our community)
- EMS for Children Page (Including 2019 Pediatric Site Visit Information)
- EMT Certification & Paramedic Accreditation
- 2019 Field Manual- PDF Version
- Alameda County EMS Mobile Field Manual App (Free download) ( iOS Devices | Android Devices )
- Disaster Forms
- Make A Payment